Thursday, April 7, 2011

Art Journal Collage


More pages in the 
Scrappy Green Journal created by
Elizabeth of Altered Book Lover.
I enjoy getting to work
on the substrates that she
made as they are often 
unexpected and stretch my
skills in new ways.



The square with bird & Tweet is
a pocket which can hold 
tags or other bits of
ephemera.  I don't "Tweet"
but couldn't resist the 
word and the bird together...



I've never outgrown paper dolls.
These are a couple that I just
did this week. Maybe it's silly
but it's "my party, and I'll make
paper dolls if I want to."
This one has a fashion magazine
face, drawn over with marker.



I drew the face on this one--
it has a watercolor background,
stamping, drawing, and a 
wallpaper scrap glued on.

In other news, I got a small journal in which 
to start making mysterious drawings 
and diagrams, ala Henry Jones.
(Indiana Jones dad)
I am going to start with diagrams of 
Native American glyphs from
the Ohio river area...
who knows what treasures will
be uncovered?


No comments:

Post a Comment